- The IU Center for Bioethics archives previous talks at the Center and by our faculty on our YouTube channel, here.
- The Center (@IUCB) sends Tweets about upcoming talks in bioethics and related topics with hashtag #IUCBTalks. This includes talks at the Center and available for viewing online.
- Check out our Instagram and Facebook pages, with news about bioethics, medicine, and the Center.
Learn and Get Involved
Online and Social Media
The IU Center for Bioethics offers free, confidential consultation on issues in bioethics.
- If your question involves a question about research ethics – designing, conducting, or analyzing a research study – click here to get a consult from the Bioethics and Subject Advocacy Program (BSAP) of the Indiana CTSI
- If you are looking for help with a specific clinical case at IU Health or Eskenazi Health System, please click here to contact the Fairbanks Center for Medical Ethics.
- For help with any other issue in bioethics, email us at IUCB@iu.edu.
Ethics Spotlight: Covid -19
As COVID-19 has killed more than a million people around the world and devastated families, societies, and healthcare systems, it has highlighted bioethics issues that are key to understanding and responding to the pandemic. IU Center for Bioethics faculty have been writing, speaking, and conducting research on these issues. Click here for our webpage that summarizes and provides links to this work and recommends articles selected by the Center faculty and staff about bioethics, policy, and COVID. We update this page regularly to provide fresh perspectives on the most recent developments.
The center takes advantage of its multidisciplinary staff and affiliated faculty to produce speakes series aimed to explore perspectives and involve the community at large.
Bioethics and Race
Current events have reminded us of the importance of racial disparities in our society. The IU Center of Bioethics is committed to racial and social justice and is collecting resources and offering a series discussing race and bioethics. Click here for more information.
Dr. William S. Silvers Holocaust, Genoicde, and Contemporary Bioethics Lectureship